By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$0 /year|
|Applications Begin:||October 2020|
|Final Award:||Master of Business Administration in Project Management, Design and Implementation|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Business and Management Sciences|
|Application Deadline:||October 2020|
This programme aims at drilling students on the effective and efficient management of operations and planning and execution of projects in both the private and public sectors.
The objectives of this program are to equip students with:
– High analytical capacities and capabilities.
– Knowledge and skills necessary to propose, plan, implement, manage and evaluate development projects.
– Enhanced skills and knowledge in specialist functional areas such as infrastructure and socio-economic development.
– An appreciation of the role of research in proposing, managing and evaluating projects.
– Specific people management skills including group work, negotiation, conflict management and political skills
Every candidate seeking admission into the 2-year MBA programme must have at least a Bachelor’s degree (in any field) with a minimum of Second Class Honours (50% pass mark), or an equivalent qualification recognized by the University Council.
Candidates with any other qualification not deemed equivalent, may be required to take additional undergraduate and/or postgraduate course(s) deemed relevant by the Department. The admission of such candidates shall be confirmed subject to the successful completion on the required additional course(s).
1. Pay a Registration Fee of 10.000frs into into any of our Bank Accounts: Cameroon and collect a receipt of payment.
Account Name: Catholic University of Cameroon, (CATUC) Bamenda
a) ECOBANK = 0200122608355201
b) SGBC = 05160350250-22
c) NFC BANK = 17301022306
d) Union Bank of Cameroon (UBC) = 00111013204
e) United Bank of Africa (UBA) = 04050000060
NB: All Payments should be done in the Student’s Name.
2. Present the Bank Receipt at the Registry, and collect an Application Form A1 (for Faculty of Business – FBMS, Faculty of Science – FSC, Faculty of Humanities -FHSS), or collect an Entrance Form (for those sitting the Entrance Exams into the Professional Schools; School of Engineering – SENG, School of Agriculture -STANR, School of Health & Medical Sciences -SHMS).
or Download the appropriate application form from the internet
3. Fill the Form A1 and submit it to the Registry with the following documents attached:
i. One clean photocopy of Birth Certificate
ii. One clean photocopy of GCE O’L Certificate/Result Slip or Probatoire
iii. One clean photocopy of GCE A’L Certificate/Result Slip or BAC
iv. 1000frs for Passport-size Photograph (hard & soft to be taken on campus)
– Students with foreign degrees/certificates should present Equivalences to their certificates obtained from the Ministry of Higher Education
–All students applying for the Philosophy programme should certify all their certificates.
Upon graduation, MBA graduates shall occupy middle as well as senior managerial positions in any business organisation, in both the public and private sector as well as national and international NGOs.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Cameroonian Students: $0
Tuition Fees per year for Cameroonian Students = 2,024,500 F CFA
Tuition Fees per year for International Students = 4,039,500 F CFA
A message from the school about the 2020-2021 academic year reads:
Cognizant of the fact that the people of the Northwest and Southwest regions have been groaning under the weight of the socio-political crisis for close to four years now, and that currently the entire country is in the grips of the coronavirus (covid-19) pandemic which both have far-reaching economic implications, the Bishops of the Ecclesiastical Province of Bamenda have decided to grant certain percentage discounts on tuition fees to the ‘early birds’ who enrol on any of the school’s degree programmes, beginning next academic year till further notice.