By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$2,168 /year|
|Applications Begin:||January 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Start Date:||September 2021|
|Academic Unit:||School of Pharmacy|
|Application Deadline:||May 2021|
The role of the pharmacist globally has shifted from dispensing to pharmaceutical care in collaboration with other health professionals in order to improve treatment outcomes.
The goal of Bachelor of Pharmacy program is to train pharmacy graduates who will work in a wide variety of settings including Community, Hospital, Research & Development, Academia, Pharmacy regulatory systems, Pharmaceutical business industry, and Non-pharmaceutical settings.
The graduates of this program will be adequately prepared to perform the following roles and functions:
a)Provision of curative, promotive and preventive healthcare and pharmaceutical services
b)Perform in coordination of activities related to pharmaceutical production, quality assurance and dispensing at all levels of health care delivery.
c)Participation in research and training of pharmaceutical and other healthcare personnel
– Minimum Admission Requirements KCSE B- (Minus) with C+ in Mathematics/Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English /Kiswahili; OR
– Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology and KCSE C+
How to Apply
**DOWNLOAD & PRINT Application Forms OR OBTAIN Application Forms from the Office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs)
**Duly completed forms should be returned to any of the below offices with non-refundable fee as follows:
– Undergraduate – Kshs. 1,000
– Postgraduate – Kshs. 1,500
Official Kabarak University Bank Accounts / Accepted Payment Means:
– Standard Chartered Bank – 01040-943637-01 Nakuru;
– Trans National Bank – 0040503005 Nakuru;
– Kenya Commercial Bank – 1109663161 Nakuru;
– Equity Bank – 0310294445167 Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue.
– New students – M-PESA paybill /Business number 511480- Enter your National ID Number as account number.
– Continuing students only – MPESA PayBill /Business number 983100 – Enter your Registration Number as Account number. e.g CM/M/1234/01/17 NB. Confirm that all details are correct.
Select “Pay Bill” from M-pesa menu.
Enter Kabarak University business number 983100
Enter your Full Student Admission Number as account number e.g CM/M/1234/01/16.
Enter the amount you wish to pay.
Enter your M-pesa PIN
Confirm that all details are correct
You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS. Paying your Fees with M-PESA (Continuing Students Only)
Paying through M-Pesa by Non Students
– Select “Pay Bill” from M-pesa menu.
– Enter Kabarak University business number 511480
– Enter your Name or ID Number as account number.
– Enter the amount you wish to pay.
– Enter your M-pesa PIN
– Confirm that all details are correct
– You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS.
No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded.
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
– Copies of certificates and all transcripts
– Two (2)recent passport size photographs (write your name on reverse side)
– Copy of national ID/Passport or Birth Certificate
Additional Requirements for International Students:
– An official translation of academic records (where the language of study is not English)
– A current financial guarantee letter
– A completed immigration pass form (2 forms enclosed)
– Academic document equation fee
– A copy of Passport
Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Clinical research associate
– Higher education lecturer
– Medical sales representative
– Medical science liaison
– Product/process development scientist
– Regulatory affairs officer
– Research scientist (life sciences)
– Science writer
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $2,168
Tuition fees per year for Kenyan Students = KES 235,000
Tuition fees per year for International students = KES 235,000
– The University reserves the right to adjust fees from time to time.
– The Tuition fees does not include charges for other requirements such as medical examination, caution money, identity card, graduation etc