By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$608 /year|
|Applications Begin:||January 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering|
|Start Date:||September 2021|
|Academic Unit:||School of Engineering|
|Application Deadline:||July 2021|
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering programs prepare individuals to apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, development and operational evaluation of physical systems. Students are also concerned with the flow of matter, such as air and water, and the transfer of heat.
SSSCE/WASSCE Applicants To be admitted to Mechanical Engineering Degree programme, should have Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects; English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science; and three (3) elective science subjects: Elective Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Technical Drawing/Auto Mechanics/Metal Work.
WASSCE Candidates should have Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects; English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science; and three (3) elective science subjects; Elective Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Technical Drawing/Auto Mechanics/Metal Work.
Professional and Post-Diploma Applicants Candidates in this category must possess:
– A Diploma or Higher National diploma or its equivalent in a relevant programme from a recognized and accredited institution;
– Must pass an interview;
– Two years’ post-qualification working experience;
– Candidates with HND/relevant professional or diploma certificate who obtained First Class or Second Class Upper Division will enter at level 300. Those with Second Class Lower Division or Pass will enter at level 200.
How To Apply:
– All applicants are required to complete the online application registration at https://admissions.uenr.edu.gh/
– To be attached to the application forms are certified copies of result slips and birth certificates(Not Returnable)
Graduates from the School of Engineering are likely to gain employment in some of the following areas;
– Energy Sector
– Electricity and Utility Companies
– Processing and manufacturing companies
– Refrigeration and air conditioning manufacturing/ servicing
– Local government service
– Renewable Energy Companies
– Mining and construction sector
– The Aviation Sector
– The Banking Sector
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ghanaian Students: $608
Tuition Fees per year for Ghanaian Students = 3,500 GHS
Tuition Fees per year for International Students = 20,108 GHS