By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$1,176 /year|
|Applications Begin:||July 2020|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Mass Communication, B.M.C.S|
|Start Date:||February 2021|
|Academic Unit:||School of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Campus:||Great East Road Campus|
|Application Deadline:||January 2021|
A major aim of the Bachelor of Mass Communication programme is to equip the graduate with an awareness of society and its problems and of the ways in which he/she can help to solve these. The programmes provide orientations that will enable the graduate to be innovative and provide intelligent leadership in a rapidly changing society.
The School of Humanities and Social Sciences offers four-year programmes leading to the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Mass Communication and Bachelor of Social Work. It also offers Master’s programmes in various areas.There are approximately 2,200 students in the School. Of these, about 42 per cent are females.
– Grade 6 or better in English Language
– Grade 6 or better in ANY THREE subjects chosen from the following category: History, Geography, Mathematics, Economics or Commerce or Principles of Accounts or Business Studies, English Literature or Zambian language or French or Religious, Food and Nutrition or Home Management or Home Economics, Art or Music or Design and Communication or Art and Design Education or Computer Studies, Development Studies or Civic Education and Additional mathematics:
– Grade 6 or better in any One subject chosen from the following category: Human and Social Biology, Biology, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Combined Science, Physical Science, Agricultural Science, Agriculture, Zoology, Geology, Geometrical and Building Drawing, Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing, Technical Drawing, Surveying, Metal Work, Wood Work, Design and Technology.
How To Apply;
Obtained from the University of Zambia Website or Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies. Completed application forms should be accompanied by a payment of a non- refundable application fee of K150.00 for Zambians and US$60.00 for non-Zambians. (making payment for application).
– Research analyst
– Media Consultant (for business organisations)
– Information Analyst
– Information specialist
– Customer service representative
– Content Marketing Specialist
– Content Writer
– Social Media Manager
– Public Relations Officer
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Zambian Students: $1,176
Tuition fee per year for local students = 23,462Zmk
Tuition fee per year for international students = 46,694Zmk