By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
The department strives to develop human resources manpower which meets the strategic human resources requirements for both our national and global business world.
AC101 Financial Accounting 1A
AC102 Business Law
AC107 Financial Accounting 1B
BS101 Business Administration
BS102 Quantitative Analysis for Business 1
BS103 Business Communication
BS109 Company Law
EC101 Economics Principles 1
EC102 Introduction to Psychology
EC104 Introduction to Sociology
EC107 Economics Principles 11
CS101 Introduction To Computer Science
HS101 HIV/AIDS Education
PC108 Citizenship Education and Conflict Transformation
PC103 Communication Skills
BS201 Quantitative Analysis for Business 2
BS202 Principles of Marketing 1
BS203 Corporate Finance 1
BS205 Industrial and Labor Relations
BS206 Management 1
BS209 Research Methods
BS212 Management 2
BS213 Corporate Finance 2
BS214 Public Relations
BS217 Information Systems 1
BS225 Training and Development
BS227 Labor Law
EC201 Labour Economics
BS300 Industrial Attachment
BS301 Research Project
BS401 Strategic Management 1
BS405 Production & Operations Management
BS406 Managerial Economics
BS407 Project Management
BS408 Information Systems 2
BS410 Corporate Governance
BS411 Management of Change
BS414 Strategic Management 2
BS422 Human Resources Management
BS423 Organizational Behavior
BS424 Human Resources Planning, Selection and Recruitment
BS430 Health, Safety and Welfare
To qualify for normal entry into the Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) degree in Human Capital Management at Bindura University of Science Education, prospective students, in addition to satisfying the minimum conditions prescribed under the General Regulations, must
– Have obtained at least five ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics passed with a Grade C or better,
– Have obtained ‘A’ level passes in at least two of the following subjects: Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Studies and Management of Business.
NB: Special or Mature Entry admissions shall be in accordance with the General Regulations.
How to Apply
– Application forms may be downloaded by clicking here or obtained from the University, Admissions Office.
– Payment of application fees can be done at the University Cash Office or through any CBZ Bank – A/c No: 662-60902130074, Bindura Branch
– Complete the application form in full and indicate on the top of the application form the intake you prefer (March or August) and the mode of study (Block or Full Time).
– Post or hand-deliver your completed application form to; Assistant Registrar – Admissions, Registration & Student Records, Bindura University of Science Education Bag 1020 Bindura.
– Attach certified copies of educational qualifications, I.D, Birth Certificate and proof of payment of the requisite application fees. Applications without these documents will not be processed.
– Successful candidates will be notified through their contact numbers and national press.
N.B: Application fee for late entry stands at US$10 for Undergraduate students
Career opportunities for this programme are:
– Tax Administration Specialist
– Tax Senior Associate
– Human Capital Generalist
– Manager Capital Accounting
– Senior Financial Analyst
– Private Markets Senior Analyst
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Zimbabwean Students: $3,500
Tuition fee for Zimbabwean Students= 3,500 ZWD
Tuition fee for international Students= 1,809,500 ZWD
N.B: International students at the date of registration are charged an academic fee of US$2,500 per semester or its hard currency equivalent.