By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$543 /year|
|Applications Begin:||February 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering|
|Start Date:||August 2021|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Applied Sciences and Technology|
|Application Deadline:||May 2021|
A Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering typically combines software-related classes in networks, operating systems and programming languages with hardware-related courses covering memory components, microprocessors and fiber optics.
The program meshes formal coursework with practical experience, and students gain the technical skills needed for the field. Internships may be expected, depending on the program.
Following graduation, degree-holders can pursue a more advanced program or gain entry-level employment.
– Two principal passes in Mathematics and Physics and at least a subsidiary pass in Chemistry or Economics
– Any relevant Diploma
How to Apply
1. Go to https://applications.must.ac.ug
2. If you don’t have an Access Code, click “Click here to get an Access Code”, fill in the form and submit. An Access Code will then be sent to your email and phone number. If you already have an Access Code, proceed to step 3.
3. Enter you email address and Access Code that has been sent to your phone number to login
4. Select the application category i.e. Direct Entry and click “Apply Now”
5. Fill in the application form and submit
6. Click “Pay for Form” to generate a payment reference number to be used for paying application fees in the bank
7. If you’re a degree or diploma holder, Click “Print Form” and attach the printed form to the hard copies of certified academic and other the supporting documents and mail the hard copies to the University or submit it to any of the liaison offices
8. Go to the bank and pay the application fees using the payment reference number generated in “Step 6”
Applicants should note that;
i. All academic documents presented must be from an accredited institution
ii. Cases of Impersonation, Falsification of Documents or giving false/incomplete information whenever discovered will lead to Automatic cancellation of Admission.
iii. Completed Applications must be accompanied with certified copies of academic documents
iv. Detailed information about the specific entry requirements for each programme can be obtained from the university website, http://registrar.must.ac.ug/downloads, or contact the Academic Registrar’s office.
v. Applicants whose first language is not English or did not go through an education system with English as a medium of instruction will be required to provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language to cope with the programmes.
Career Opportunities for Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering include:
– Computer Programmer
– Mechanical Engineer
– Electrical Engineer
– Industrial Engineer
– Computer Systems Analyst
– Computer User Support Specialist
– Web Developer
– Computer Network Architect
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ugandan Students: $543
Tuition Fee per year for Ugandan Students = 2,000,000 UGX
Tuition Fee per year for International Students = 4,000,000 UGX
The Tuition fee per semester is = 1,000,000 UGX (Ugandan Students) and 2,000,000 UGX (Foreign Students)
**International Students pay double the amount of local students