By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
The Graduate School of Business exists to develop innovative and principled leaders who build strong organizations.
MBL501 Human Resources Management
MBL503 Marketing Management
MBL504 Financial and Management Accounting
MBL505 Management Information Systems
MBL506 Economic Environment
MBL507 Change Management
MBL508 Corporate Governance
MBL510 Management Science
MBL511 Business Research
MBL512 Strategic Leadership and Organizational Dynamics
MBL514 Strategic Management
MBL515 Strategic Financial Management
MBL517 Advanced Financial Reporting
MBL518 Managerial Economics
MBL519 Strategic Marketing Management
MBL520 Financial Engineering and Modelling
MBL521 Service Marketing
MBL522 Market Analysis
MBL523 Managing Performance and Change
MBL524 Advanced Training and Development
MBL525 Strategic Human Resources Management
To qualify for normal entry into the Masters in Business Leadership, prospective students, in addition to satisfying the minimum conditions prescribed under the General Regulations, must
– Have obtained a first degree (with at least a 2.2) OR equivalent plus a minimum of 2 years post-qualification relevant experience.
How to Apply
– Application forms may be downloaded by clicking here or obtained from the University, Admissions Office.
– Payment of application fees can be done at the University Cash Office or through any CBZ Bank – A/c No: 662-60902130074, Bindura Branch
– Complete the application form in full and indicate on the top of the application form the intake you prefer (March or August) and the mode of study (Block or Full Time).
– Post or hand-deliver your completed application form to; Assistant Registrar – Admissions, Registration & Student Records, Bindura University of Science Education Bag 1020 Bindura.
– Attach certified copies of educational qualifications, I.D, Birth Certificate and proof of payment of the requisite application fees. Applications without these documents will not be processed.
– Successful candidates will be notified through their contact numbers and national press.
N.B: Application fee for late entry stands at US$20 for Postgraduate students
Some career opportunities for this course are:
– Administrative Services Managers.
– Benefits Administrator.
– Branch Manager.
– Budget Analyst.
– Contract Administrator.
– Credit Manager/Loan Officer.
– Customer Service Manager.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Zimbabwean Students: $10,000
Tuition fee for Zimbabwean Students= 10,000 ZWD
Tuition fee for international Students= 1,809,500 ZWD
N.B: International students at the date of registration are charged an academic fee of US$2,500 per semester or its hard currency equivalent.