By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
The MBA is an intensive professional training programme designed to strengthen competence and managerial practice in specialist areas, through knowledge of advanced techniques.
The programme aims to provide students with a basic, balanced and advanced background in principles, foundations; and scientific theories in the various fields of management. This will ensure that graduating students are capable of thinking, structuring, analysing and solving world problems.
As a general rule, applicants for Masters Programmes must hold a good first Degree in the relevant field of their desired studies or acceptable professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ACA, inter alia. However, a tentative separate system of entry requirements may be devised, in the discretion of the Senate, should an exceptionally deserving case of application arise.
How to apply
– You will be sent an acknowledgement as soon as UNILUS has received your application.
– Your form will then be passed on to the relevant undergraduate /postgraduate admissions authority in the School or Faculty within UNILUS.
– Decisions regarding admissions are not made until a full application is received. It is important that you enclose all of the information requested to prevent any delays in the application process.
– Postgraduate application forms cost K150.00.
Mode of payment
– All deposits should be made directly to the Bank (QUOTING YOUR STUDENT NUMBER ONLY)
– Terms of payment: Full payment before commencing classes.
– Part-payment will only be accepted upon 50% down payment on tuition fees and signing of a credit agreement form with Accounts.
– If you have not registered, visit www.unilus.ac.zm 48 hours after making a deposit and follow the online registration procedure.
Documents to provide
– High School Certificate /Statement of Results
– Degree Certificate/Professional Qualification (e.g Full ACCA/CIMS/ZICA)/Statement of Results
– National Registration Card/Passport/Drivers licence
– Attach two (2) passport-sized photographs
– Two Reference Letters (One Academic and one Professional)
– Curriculum Vitae
– Application form completely filled out accurately and Payment for application form attached (Deposit slip)
Some career opportunities are:
– Business analyst.
– Account manager.
– Financial analyst.
– Marketing manager.
– Project manager.
– Sales manager.
– Sales representative.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Zambian Students: $841
Tuition fee for Zambian Students= 16,793 ZMW
Tuition fee for International Students= 56,729 ZMW
N.B: A 5% discount (applicable on tuition fees only) is offered to students who will pay in full during the registration period as provided by the University’s Revised Academic Calendar.
I. A minimum of 35% of tuition fees plus other fees to be paid as the first instalment upon registration (deadline 31st august 2021). The total fees should be paid in order for you to register for the semester’s examinations. payments can be made online or can be deposited into the university’s bank accounts respectively.
ii. The next instalment of 35% should be paid by 30th September 2021
iii. The last instalment of 30% should be paid by 30th October 2021