By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
This programme seeks to produce graduates who will be among the world leaders in producing curriculum practitioners of the highest calibre, capable of advancing knowledge and skills in science and mathematics instruction.
PC301 Curriculum Design, Implementation & Evaluation
PC102 Research Methods and Statistics
PC104 Citizenship Education
BZ101 Diversity of Life 1
BZ103 Diversity of Life 11
BZ107 Molecular & Cell biology
PC203 Advanced Pedagogics
PC204 History & Philosophy of Science
PC205 Educational Management
AS204 Applied Science Education
HS101 HIV/AIDS Education
BZ202 Plant Form & Function
BZ204 Vertebrate Biology
BZ205 Evolutionary botany
BZ312 Plant Physiology
BZ311 Animal Physiology
BZ313 Invertebrate Biology
BZ310 General Microbiology
BZ314 Virology &Immunology
BZ315 Molecular Genetics
BZ421 Lab-based Research Project
BZ408 Applied Bacteriology &Mycology
BZ409 Human & Social Biology
BZ410 Agricultural Biology
BZ411 Entomology & Parasitology
BZ412 Applied Ecology
A prospective student must also meet the following requirements:
– Have obtained a pass at ‘A’ level in Biology and one of the following subjects or their recognized equivalents; Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics, Agriculture, Physics or Computer Science,
– Have obtained a pass at ‘O’ Level or ‘A’ level in a third subject chosen from those listed in Section 2.1.1 or another approved sciences subjects, AND have a pass at ‘O’ level in both English language and Mathematics.
– Special Entry and mature entry admission shall be in accordance with the General Regulations.
How to Apply
– Application forms may be downloaded by clicking here or obtained from the University, Admissions Office.
– Payment of application fees can be done at the University Cash Office or through any CBZ Bank – A/c No: 662-60902130074, Bindura Branch
– Complete the application form in full and indicate on top of the application form the intake you prefer (March or August) and the mode of study (Block or Full Time).
– Post or hand-deliver your completed application form to; Assistant Registrar – Admissions, Registration & Student Records, Bindura University of Science Education Bag 1020 Bindura.
– Attach certified copies of educational qualifications, I.D, Birth Certificate and proof of payment of the requisite application fees. Applications without these documents will not be processed.
– Successful candidates will be notified through their contact numbers and national press.
Opportunities are found but not limited to:
» Food industry
» Parks and Wildlife Authority of Zimbabwe
» Research institutions
» Starting own company.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Zimbabwean Students: $3,500
Tuition fee for Zimbabwean Students= 3500 ZWD
Tuition fee for International Students= 1,809,500 ZWD
International students are students who are not resident in Zimbabwe or whose parents or legal guardians are not resident in Zimbabwe at the date of their registration.