By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
AG 101 Introduction to Agricultural Economics
AG 102 Introduction to Sociology and Ethics in Agriculture
AG 103 Introduction to Statistics for Agriculture
AG 104 Introduction to Agricultural Education and Extension
CS 101 Introduction to Computer Science
AG 106 Introduction to Animal Science
ES 103 Introduction to Plant Science
AGE 102 Communication in Agricultural Education and Extension
AGP 101 Practical Agricultural Management I
AGP 102 Practical Agricultural Management II
ES 102 Introduction to Soil Science
ES 103 Introductory Plant Science
HS 101 HIV/AIDS Education
PC 108 Citizenship Education and Conflict Transformation
PC 103 Communication Skills
AG 201 Principles of Agricultural Marketing
AG 202 Principles of Organic Farming
AG 203 Farm Business Management I
AG 210 Project Appraisal
AG 205 Principles of Agronomy
AG 207 Principles of Animal Production
AG 209 Research Methods in Agriculture
AGE 204 Land Use and Natural Resources Evaluation
AGE 207 Agricultural Extension
AGM 204 Agribusiness Management I
AGM 207 Agricultural Trade and Development
AGA 205 Principles of Animal Nutrition
BS 222 Entrepreneurship
ES 209 GIS and Remote Sensing
AG 301 Research Project
AGP 301 Attachment
AG 403 Agricultural Marketing
AG 406 Soil and Water Management
AGE 401 Management of Extension Programmes
AGE 403 Animal Nutrition
AGE 407 Post-harvest Crop Management
AGE 408 Rangeland Animal Production
AGE 409 Evaluation and Measurement in Agricultural Education and Extension
AGE 410 Rural Development and Gender Issues in Agriculture
AGM 404 Farm Business Management II
AGM 405 Agribusiness Management II
ES 402 Curriculum Development
ES 404 Agro-forestry
ES 407 Soil Fertility and Plant Nutrition
All applicants have to meet the following minimum requirements for admission prescribed under the general regulations (i.e.):
– Have obtained at least five Ordinary Level subject passes including English Language and Mathematics passed with a grade C or better
– Passes at Advanced Level in at least two subjects as follows:
– Category 1: Any two of the following, Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics and Food Science.
– Category 2: Either Mathematics or Geography in addition to anyone subject in Category 1.
How to Apply
– Application forms may be downloaded by clicking here or obtained from the University, Admissions Office.
– Payment of application fees can be done at the University Cash Office or through any CBZ Bank – A/c No: 662-60902130074, Bindura Branch
– Complete the application form in full and indicate on top of the application form the intake you prefer (March or August) and the mode of study (Block or Full Time).
– Post or hand-deliver your completed application form to; Assistant Registrar – Admissions, Registration & Student Records, Bindura University of Science Education Bag 1020 Bindura.
– Attach certified copies of educational qualifications, I.D, Birth Certificate and proof of payment of the requisite application fees. Applications without these documents will not be processed.
– Successful candidates will be notified through their contact numbers and national press.
Graduates from this programme can follow careers in:
– Laboratory Technician
– Animal Care Technician
– Research Assistant
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Zimbabwean Students: $3,500
Tuiton Fee for Zimbawean Students= 3500 ZWD
Tuition Fee for International Students= 1,809,500 ZWD